Arme's first job, Magicianstyle="border:1px solid black; background:#FCBCF4;" Gender Female - style="border:1px solid black; background:#FCBCF4;" Home Continent Bermesiah - style="border:1px solid black; background:#FCBCF4;" Hometown Serdin - style="border:1px solid black; background:#FCBCF4;" Weapons Staff, Pot, Lamp, War Staff - style="border:1px solid black; background:#FCBCF4;" Original Job Magician - style="border:1px solid black; background:#FCBCF4;" Age 15 - style="border:1px solid black; background:#FCBCF4;" Affiliations Grand Chase, Violet Mage Guild -
1st Job: Magician - Skill Tree
2nd Job: Alchemist - Unreleased
3rd Job: Warlock - Unreleased
4th Job: Battle Mage - Unreleased
5th Job: High Archmage - Unreleased
Favorite Activity: Magical Research
Pet Peeve: Interference with her magic research
Arme is a cheerful Mage from Serdin, the Kingdom of Magic. She became a member of the Violet Mage Guild, the greatest guild of the Serdin Kingdom, at an early age. She has mastered both Black and White Magic, but her curiosity for magic is still insatiable. After learning about Kaze'aze’s powerful magic, Arme decided to join Grand Chase, hoping to encounter the Queen of Darkness.
- Arme always tends to argue with Elesis, from Trial Tower to Gorgos' Dungeon and Partusay's Sea (before Sieghart's release). Its always Lire ending up to break the two.
- Arme tends to be cheerful, and yet sometimes mockingly. She also seems to be selfish.
- She is often influenced by "comedy" acts, such as eating a Drillmon, or having a robot named Elesis No. 28.
Whenever the Magician, Alchemist, and Battle Mage classes stand still for a few seconds, they will regenerate Mana, saying "The Holy Light will lead us!" in the process (The "Holy Light" means shes asking for guidance and support).
Warlock does not possess this function, because mana was considered a "Flaw" to them.
As Battle Mage, she cannot use Meditation in Fatal stance, because she needs to lean on the staff to support her in the said mode.
Teleportation allows the user to "phase" through an obstacle or an enemy. All of Arme's dash attacks are modified to teleport through targets, which can give her a major advantage over the battlefield.
Whenever Arme's classes spawn in a battlefield, they will always have 1 and a half of Mana already full. This may also give her a "head start", as Skills are often relied upon.
Arme is one of the three base characters, and does not need to be unlocked.
- "Hey, let's take it easy!"
- "The holy light will lead us."
- "Aren't I cute? Hehehehe..."
- "It was dangerous... So dangerous."
- "This is the end of the line for you!"
- "...Don't come crying to me later."
- "Yahoo! Hahahaha! I won!"
- "Well, you don't match me!"
- "Is that all?"
- According to a Bingo question, Elesis, Lire, and Arme would originally have come from the real-world continent of Europe.
- Arme is the only character that use only magic in her skills.
- Art-work wise, Arme is actually "flat chested" and appears to be the only female character who possesses that feature.
- She is the only character that is related to comedic acts.