Lass 5th Job KamikazeEdit
Weapons:Wind Blades(Asuma's Blades)
1st Move: Upper Slash: He does 2 slashes together like an X,then slashes upwards.
2nd Move: Fate of The Wind: He slashes diagonally 3 times and then he slashes the same way Jin does with Destroyer of Heaven.
3rd Move: Strike of the Kamikaze:He slashes at every angle for 5 sec. then finishes it off with a giant blue slash.
Normal Combo:Slashes 4 times then attacks with a backflip.
Critical attack:During the combo he slashes an X.
Double Attack: After the backflip he kicks back.
Jump Attack:He throws kunais in mid-air.
Double Jump:He can double jump.
Double Jump Attack: Just like Lire's double jump attack.
Dash Attack: He slashes 2 quick light-blue slashes.(Might go through opponent)
Buff: Increases Speed.
Invisibility: He turns invisible.
- 3 Claws from Octus 1.
- 5 Eyes of Beholders
- 5 Pieces of Native Leader's Staff fragment 2. 1 Medal of Victory
- 5 Pieces of Asteroth's Armor 3. 1 Claw from Octus
- 1 Magic Orb from Mynos
- 20 Eyes of Beholders(Always get after you defeat beholders P.S.you can only get it at Temple of Cuatal)
1 Piece of Starklin' Horn
- 3 of Mynos' Wing Fragments 2. 1 Mynos' Wing Fragment
- 1 Starklin Blade Fragment
- 10 Pieces of Starklin' Horns
- 30 Medals of Victory
- 1 Magmok Horn
Taunts and EntrysEdit
- Here we go again!
- Die loser!
- Hmph,at least try noob!
- Please,Take it seriously.
- Wind...Give me strength...
- What a wimp.
- Nice Try...
- That was the Strength of the Kamikaze.
- If he's on fatal then his power increases by 2X the power he had.
- Able to throw paper bombs
- If you press down during his combo he'll appear behind the opponent.
- Life Saver:press x to save himself from fatal condition
- Stance Attacks:
- Press up to jump in the air really high and throw down paralyzing kunais.
- Press Down to set a trap
- Press the opposite direction your facing to somersault backwards
- Press the direction you're facing to shadow step
Press XX to Stance.